Ok….. Umm…. Yea….. Well…..
These are maybe not the best way to start anything really. However over recent months these seem to be the words that roamed around my head when I sat down to write a blog post.
A Fresh Start was needed.
So having continually found I had nothing to say I sat down and took stock
- Do I still want to write this blog any more.
- Do I have a Fresh Start in terms of blank page
- Do I just have a Fresh Start in terms of a fresh coat of paint
I am not a quitter so the option was a fresh start. I felt that a coat of paint (i.e. new theme was not what I wanted) so a completed Fresh Start it is.
I have regrouped and I have a plan I think.
The plan looks something like this
- Stage 1 – I have moved all previous posts to a Draft state and I will be reviewing them and re-publishing them over the next few month. (Yes I know that is cheating)
- Stage 2 – I have focused my blog into four main categories. Scouting, Family, Photography and Travel this will hopefully give me some focus to the bits I am writing.
- Stage 3 – Get back on the horse and write some posts.
Who knows what comes after that, I guess only time will tell.