Blogging in 2018
Well, 2018 turned out to be a dreadful year for this blog but let’s face it the last couple of years have I completely lost my way both in inspiration and in time.
What I did do was:
- I tinkered around the edges
- I played with some ideas.
- I reposted some old content
- I reviewed some old content
- I procrastinated and then procrastinated some more
Despite doing all that, what I did not do was write any new content and I have not done for well over 12
- Travel – I visited Bucharest, Geneva, Morzine, London, Disneyland Paris, Antwerp to name a few
- Scouting – I led a project to deliver a European Region Educational Methods Forum, I met up with old friends made new ones, started to embed into my county role.
- Family – there were many opportunities here to write content about the fun and adventures I have had with my wife and the girls.
With all that content I just could not find the groove to write.
Blogging in 2019
A new year is often the signal for a new start and I feel that I would like to write again. I know, I am never going to be a blogger that is posting 3-4 posts per day. Not to say the idea of sitting in a small cafe in some remote place, making my living from blogging about my adventure. However, I think I am a bit late to start down that road.
So in 2019, I want to try and create some new content for this blog and capture some of the adventures of 2019 I also have ideas for a new look for this blog making it a little cleaner.
So what am I going to do:
- Tinker around the edges
- Play with some ideas
- Reposted some old content
- Review some old content
- Procrastinated and then procrastinated some more
- Write one new post a month.
So finger crossed 2019 will be more productive in terms of the blog.