Christmas as passed and new gadgets played with, Amazon Vouchers spent, and books collected therefore I am wondering what you might have on your reading pile
I started back in 2015 inspired by Jamie Rubin I started to keep a book list. I am not a natural reader like some people are however the introduction of audiobooks into my life has significantly helped to grow that list.
Back to 2019 reading pile, I want to share with you my reading pile and to do that I have group them into the following list:
- Audio Books – This is a list of the books currently on audible waiting to be listened to, or are being listened to
- Books – These are the books I am currently reading or are on my nightstand waiting to be read
- Online Reading – My top 5 feeds in my feed reader the ones I always read every time they post
- Sherlock Homes: The Definitive Collection by Arthur Conan Doyle
- The Humans by Matt Haig
- The Hundreds-Year-Old-Man Who Climbed Out of the Window and Disappeared – Jonas Jonasson
- Prisoners of Geography: Ten Maps that tell you Everything you need to know about Global Politics
- Dare to Do: Taking on the planet by bike and boat – Sarah Outen
- Rethink, Retool, Reboot: Technology as if people and planet mattered – Simon Trace
- It doesn’t have to be crazy and work – Jason Fried and David Heinemeier Hansson
- Fox Tossing Octopus
Werstlingand other forgotten Sports – Edward Brooke-Hitching
- Jamie Rubin’s – Blog
- Questionable Content – web cartoon
- Playground Guru – Blog
- Never Ending Footsteps – Travel blog – new for me this year
- Travel Dave – Travel Blog and Scout – new for me this year
How about you, are are you currently reading.
This content uses referral links. Read my disclosure policy for more info.